The HP series passenger/goods hoists are ideal for the transportation of passengers and goods in industrial environments, such as the petrochemical industry, offshore and ports. Also for use in an environment with danger of explosion, where compliance with the ATEX directives is required. The De Jong HP series consists of three models:
- The HP100S with a lifting capacity of 1,000 kg (incl. 12 passengers) and a platform size of 220 x 150 cm.
- The HP150S with a lifting capacity of 1,500 kg (incl. 18 passengers) and a platform size of 300 x 150 cm.
- The HP200S with a lifting capacity of 2,000 kg (incl. 24 passengers) and a platform size of 300 x 150 cm.
The HP series has an enclosed cab. The maximum mast height is 150 metres, and the maximum lifting speed is 60 m/min. The hoists are equipped with an analogue controller or a variable-frequency drive. All steel parts are galvanised, so the HP series is a durable solution for use in more extreme environments, such as an oil platform.
The HP series is compliant with the NEN-EN 81-43 standard and can also be delivered fully compliant with NEN-EN 81-1 and can comply with the code CLAME of Loyd’s Register and other international regulations
- The HP series has a direct landing controller. It allows you to enter the floor number so the hoist goes directly to the desired floor.
- De Jong’s Liften offers a range of accessories to make the hoists suitable for the widely varying climates found in onshore and offshore industry. A heating or air con-ditioning system for comfortable transport at temperatures of -20 to +50 °C.
- For the transport of large, wide material, the HP series can be delivered with double swinging doors on the front of the hoist. The hoist is equipped with a centrifugal brake and overload protection. A lubrication system for the rack and pinion is available as an option.
|Lifting capacity||1000 kg||1500 kg||2000 kg|
|Platform sizes (standard)||220 x 150 cm||300 x 150 cm||300 x 150 cm|
|Lifting speed||60 m/min||60 m/min||60 m/min|
|Number of persons||12||18||24|
|Direct landing controller||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mast height anchored (max.)||150 m||150 m||150 m|
|Mast height freestanding (max.)||0 m||0 m||0 m|
|Anchor distance||12 m||12 m||12 m|
|Mast height above top anchor||3 m||3 m||3 m|
|Distance cable guide||4.5 m||4.5 m||4.5 m|
|Supply voltage||400 V||400 V||400 V|
|Connection||63 Amp||63 Amp||63 Amp|
|Motor rating||2 x 8 kW||2 x 12.5 kW||2 x 12.5 kW|