The compact De Jong PT500A rack and pinion passenger/goods hoist, with a platform size of 150 x 150 cm, is suitable for transporting goods and passengers. The lifting capacity is 500 kg, including 6 passengers, with a maximum mast height of 75 metres.
NEW: Thanks to an improved extension mast with five mast bolts instead of three, the distance between anchors has been increased from 6 metres to 7.5 metres.
- The PT500A is compliant with the NEN-EN 12159 standard and machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
- The hoist is equipped with a centrifugal brake, overload protection and a rack and pinion lubrication system. A low base enclosure is standard.
- The hoist is equipped with a roof hatch for transporting scaffolding tubes or other long objects.
- The mast is interchangeable with those of material hoists AT50 and AT75.
- The PT500A is also available in a special version, the PT500SP. This PT500SP has been developed for (semi-) permanent installation in industrial environments such as incinerators, silos and ports. The PT500SP can be ordered with an enclosed cab, vertical sliding doors, full height landing doors, 2.5-metre-high ground cage and an intercom connection. An ATEX directive compliant version of this hoist is also available.
- Accessories: sliding landing gates, landing controller (ESU).
|Lifting capacity||500 kg|
|Platform size (standard)||150 x 150 cm|
|Lifting speed||24 m/min|
|Number of persons||6|
|ESU (Landing Controller)||Optional|
|Mast height anchored (max.)||75 m|
|Mast height freestanding (max.)||0 m|
|Anchor distance||9 m|
|Mastheight above top anchor||3 m|
|Distance cable guide||4.5 m|
|Supply voltage||400 V|
|Motor rating||1 x 3.0/7.5 kW|