The De Jong AT1250 rack and pinion material hoist has a lifting capacity of 1250 kg with a platform size of 220 x 150 cm. The platform can be enlarged to 320 x 150 cm (1,000 kg) or 370 x 150 cm (850 kg). The maximum mast height is 150 metres.
The AT1250 is compliant with the NEN-EN 12158-1+A1 standard and machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
The hoist is equipped with a centrifugal brake and an overload protection to ensure that the maximum lifting capacity is not exceeded.
- Various components of the AT1250 are interchangeable with those of the AT and PT/HP series, such as the expansion set, fences, entry and exit ramps and anchoring materials. This not only saves money but also offers flexibility and convenience for configuring the various hoists.
- The platform is equipped with a 110 cm entry ramp and a 60 cm exit ramp and is enclosed with a 110 cm high fence. A low base enclosure and side protection are available as options.
- The mast is interchangeable with those of the PT/HP1000F passenger/goods hoists and the PT and HP series.
- Accessories: sliding landing gates, landing controller (ESU), swapping set, lubrication system.
|Lifting capacity||1,250 kg|
|Platform size (standard)||220 x 150 cm|
|Platform size/Lifting capacity (option 1)||320 x 150 cm/1,000 kg|
|Platform size/Lifting capacity (option 2)||370 x 150 cm/850 kg|
|Lifting speed||21 m/min|
|Number of persons||0|
|ESU (Landing Controller)||Optional|
|Mast height anchored (max.)||150 m|
|Mast height freestanding (max.)||12.5*|
|Anchor distance||15 m|
|Mast height above top anchor||9 m|
|Distance cable guide||4.5 m|
|Supply voltage||400 V|
|Motor rating||7.5 kW|
* Ground frame has to be anchored