The A34(L) wire rope tilt hoist is the appropriate material hoist for small and medium-sized construction projects. The material hoist can be erected by two people in five minutes and can easily be moved around the building site. Thanks to the wheels with pneumatic tyres, the hoist is very manoeuvrable.
The A34(L) is fully compliant with machinery directive 2006/42/EC and is approved in accordance with NEN-EN 12158-1+A1.
- The platform is equipped with a 110 cm entry ramp and a 60 cm exit ramp and is enclosed with a 110 cm high fence. A low base enclosure is available as an option.
- The entry and exit ramps can be mounted on either the left or right side of the platform and their positions can be swapped easily.
- The exit ramp is available with side protection; this is an option.
- The free-standing mast height is 7.50 metres, with a landing at 6.20 metres.
- It is available with either a 230 volt (L version) or 400 volt drive.
- The A34(L) is constructed with a safety brake.
- Accessories: sliding landing gates.
|Lifting capacity||300 kg||300 kg|
|Platform size||145 x 90 cm||145 x 90 cm|
|Lifting speed||16.2 m/min||16.2 m/min|
|Mast height (max.)||21,5 m||21,5 m|
|Max. mast height in tilt stance||7,5 m||7,5 m|
|Anchor distance||6 m||6 m|
|Mast height above top anchor||2 m||2 m|
|Supply voltage||230 V||400 V|
|Connection||16 Amp||24 Amp|
|Motor rating||1.5 kW||1.2 kW|