The De Jong PT/HP1000F rack and pinion passenger/goods hoist, with a platform size of 220 x 150 cm, is suitable for transporting goods and passengers. The lifting capacity is 1000 kg, including 12 passengers, with a maximum mast height of 150 metres. The PT/HP1000F, with variable-frequency drive as standard equipment, is available with an open (PT) or enclosed (HP) cab.
The PT1000F is also available in a special version, the PT1000SP. This PT1000SP has been developed for (semi-)permanent installation in industrial environments such as incinerators, silos and ports. The PT1000SP can be ordered with an enclosed cab, vertical sliding doors, full height landing doors, 2.5-metre-high ground cage and an intercom connection. An ATEX directive compliant version of this hoist is also available, for use in an environment with danger of explosion.
- The PT/HP1000F is compliant with the NEN-EN 12159 standard and machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
- The hoist is equipped with a centrifugal brake, overload protection, variable-frequency drive and a rack and pinion lubrication system. A low base enclosure is standard.
- Various components are interchangeable with those of the PT500A, AT50 and AT75.
- The mast is interchangeable with those of the AT1250 and the new PT/HP series.
- Accessories: sliding landing gates, landing controller (ESU), landing doors.
|Lifting capacity||1000 kg||1000 kg|
|Platform sizes (standard)||220 x 150 cm||220 x 150 cm|
|Lifting speed||24 m/min||42 m/min|
|Number of persons||12||12|
|ESU (Landing Controller)||Optional||Optional|
|Mast height anchored (max.)||150 m||150 m|
|Mast height freestanding (max.)||12.5 m*||12.5 m*|
|Anchor distance||15 m||15 m|
|Mast height above top anchor||9 m||9 m|
|Distance cable guide||4.5 m||4.5 m|
|Supply voltage||400 V||400 V|
|Connection||32 Amp||32 Amp|
|Motor rating||7.5 kW||7.5 kW|
* Groundframe has to anchored