The versatile AT30L and AT40 material hoists from De Jong’s Liften have a lifting capacity of 300 kg (230V) and 400 kg (400V) respectively. The freestanding height of 9 metres means the hoists can be put to use at a construction site from an early stage. The maximum mast height is 40 metres, with a platform size of 155 x 130 cm or 155 x 90 cm. The H series is equipped with a tilting mast.
- The AT30L/HL and AT40/H are fully compliant with machinery directive 2006/42/EC and approved in accordance with NEN-EN 12158-1+A1.
- The AT30L and AT40 rack and pinion hoists have separate stabilisation beams and a folding platform. The AT30L/HL and AT40/H have a tilting mast (max. 9 m), which is operated with a manual winch. There is a De Jong material hoist available for every situation and location, indoors or out.
- The platform is equipped with a 110 cm entry ramp and a 60 cm exit ramp and is enclosed with a 110 cm high fence. A low base enclosure and side protection are available as options.
- The hoists are equipped with a centrifugal brake.
- Accessories: sliding landing gates, landing controller (ESU), swapping set, lubrication system.
|Lifting capacity||300 kg||300 kg||400 kg||400 kg|
|Plattform size (standard)||155 x 130 cm||155 x 130 cm||155 x 130 cm||155 x 130 cm|
|Platform size (option 1)||155 x 90 cm||155 x 90 cm||155 x 90 cm||155 x 90 cm|
|Lifting speed||12.6 m/min||12.6 m/min||16.2 m/min||16.2 m/min|
|Number of persons||0||0||0||0|
|Mast height anchored (max)||40 m||40 m||40 m||40 m|
|Mast height freestanding (max)||9 m||9 m||9 m||9 m|
|Anchor distance||6 m||6 m||6 m||6 m|
|Mast height above top anchor||3 m||3 m||3 m||3 m|
|Distance cable guide||4.5 m||4.5 m||4.5 m||4.5 m|
|Supply Voltage||230V||230 V||400 V||400 V|
|Connection||16 Amp||16 Amp||25 Amp||25 Amp|
|Motor rating||1.5 kW||1.5 kW||3 kW||3 kW|