The De Jong PT2000A passenger/goods hoist is available with various platform sizes:
- 220 x 150 cm and 320 x 150 cm, both with a lifting capacity of 2,000 kg including up to 24 passengers.
- 420 x 150 cm with a lifting capacity of 1,500 kg including up to 18 passengers.
The PT2000A comes standard with an analogue controller. A variable-frequency drive is available as an option.The PT series has an open cab with a roof. The maximum mast height is 150 metres; the lifting speed is 24 m/min. The 110 cm and 60 cm entry and exit ramps are easily interchangeable.
The PT2000A meets all the requirements and is approved.
- The PT2000A is compliant with the NEN-EN 12159 standard and machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
- The hoist is equipped with a centrifugal brake, overload protection and a rack and pinion lubrication system.
- The hoist is equipped with a roof hatch for transporting scaffolding tubes or other long objects.
- The mast is interchangeable with those of the AT1250, AT2000 and HP1000F.
- For transporting large, wide material, the PT2000A can be delivered with double hinged doors on the long side (front of the platform).
- The platform is equipped with a 110 cm entry ramp and a 60 cm exit ramp and is enclosed with a 110 cm high fence. A low base enclosure cage is standard.
- Accessories: sliding landing gates, landing doors and landing controller (ESU)
|Lifting capacity||2000 kg|
|Platform size (standard)||220 x 150 cm|
|Platform size/lifting capacity (option 1)||320 x 150 cm/2000kg|
|Platform size/lifting capacity (option 2)||420 x 150 cm/1650 kg|
|Lifting speed||24 m/min|
|Number of persons (standard + option 1)||24|
|Number of persons (option 2)||18|
|Double landing doors (frontside platform)||Optional|
|Mast height anchored (max.)||150 m|
|Mast height freestanding (max.)||0 m|
|Anchor distance||12 m|
|Mast height above top anchor||3 m|
|Distance cable guide||4.5 m|
|Supply voltage||400 V|
|Motor rating||2 x 7.5 kW|